We make work an exciting adventure!
Business Development Manager
TriSeed is a software company that is trying to infiltrate the tech industry of the Philippines and Southeast Asia. We are a team of developers that are experts in different programming languages and frameworks.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, driven Business Development Leader with an entrepreneurial spirit that can bring our products to the market. As a leader, we are relying on you to survey and talk to potential customers about their needs and how we can address them. As well as relay all the relevant information to the engineering team to further improve the system.
- Proven experience in sales or business development.
- Understanding of business functions such as Finance, Marketing, etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT startups in the Philippines.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills.
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving.
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
- Tracks individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners.
- Discovers and explores business opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, and financials.
- Evaluates options and resolving internal priorities.
- Recommends equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying the integration of new ventures with company strategies and operations.
- Examines risks and potentials for business opportunities.
- Estimates partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects the organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Enhances the organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.